Saturday 5 September 2015

Soundtrack

I feel bad for dissing the chemo ward in my last post. It was a case of familiarity breeding contempt. I'll be all enthusiastic when I go back, I promise.

The last time I was there, I was getting particularly annoyed with something or other, when "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles came on in my earphones. 

I thought, how fantastic would it be to plug this in to a few gazillion watt amps and blast it through the place. That would get Sheila's constipation sorted I tells ya. 

So I though a bit more about a possible Chemo Ward playlist. Here's what I have so far:
Any other suggestions?

**Updated 24/9**

  • Just for you, Gary
  • And in an uncanny link, this one's for Niamh (I love one of the comments underneath - This is like attending a production of Annie and the jerk right behind you is talking out loud.)





7 comments:

  1. Some glorious Handel or JSB? Obvious age difference here! But one has to cater for the older "client" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a Corkonian would put F & W on a playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend you download 3 hours of Tibetan Singing Bowls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you Cathy -
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wPWF4rn44

      Delete
    2. Actually, here's 9 hours. Three times the fun.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW7TH2U4hps

      Delete
  4. Nina Simone 'ain't got no, I got life' or I have a secret love of 'it's a hard knock life' from Annie (original version of course as it has more sass in it!). That gets a lot if air time in our house some days!!

    ReplyDelete